Donnerstag, 20. August 2009

No suprises

Thierry Gueorgiou (1. MF): The terrain was not special for us, because we had a very good old map, so we knew what to expect. That's what I don't like in today's orienteering, that there are less and less surprises.
Daniel Hubmann (2. MF):It was more or less what we expected, but I think the runnability was not as good as we expected after some trainings in this area.
(Src: http://www.tajfutovb2009.hu/index.php?lang=en)

Eva Jurenikova (3. LQ Heat 1)Yesterday I set two courses on the old map of today's race as the last theoretical preparation for today. I wanted to have the same length and number of controls as at WOC. So if I was a course setter of the longQ, the courses would look like this:


und so sah es wirklich aus:

Keine Kommentare:

The KanPas Focus 200

So here is the KanPas Focus 200. Actually the compass making orienteering easy. Maybe even too easy? - Sorry for that. fig.1. What a beauty ...