Montag, 23. August 2010

Fabian Hertners Vorbereitung WOC 2010 Sprint Final


Abb.1. Fabian Hertners selbstgezeichnete Karte und seine Prognose (magenta), sowie die effektive Bahn (blau).


For the Sprint Final this was not possible due to there was no old map. So what to do in this situation? I made my own map... In the Internet there are several good maps with aereal photos, 3D maps and street views which are up to date. This made it quite easy to draw a map in OCAD. Some map clips in the bulletin 2 gave me an idea of how detailed the map will be. Then it was pretty easy to guess where the course will go while having 100m climbing and probably the start in the finish area. Here you can see my map with the WOC course (blue) and my course guess (purple).

Fabian Hertner am 18.August 2010

Keine Kommentare:

The KanPas Focus 200

So here is the KanPas Focus 200. Actually the compass making orienteering easy. Maybe even too easy? - Sorry for that. fig.1. What a beauty ...