Samstag, 29. August 2009

WOC Relay II: Thierry Gueorgiou

Thierry Gueorgiou:
I would have appreciated to see the result list canceled. Organizers and IOF did some kind of compromise during the ceremony, while not putting the medal around competitor’s neck, but then what’s the meaning of those medals now? Half-value or no value at all?

To be honest, I don’t really care and get bored about all those discussions, I am not doing orienteering for the medal ceremonies; I am doing that mostly for emotions. And, thanks to Martin, I got more adrenalin that day than in any other WOC races.
I guess I’ll remember that day a long time.

www.tero1.free.fr

Keine Kommentare:

The KanPas Focus 200

So here is the KanPas Focus 200. Actually the compass making orienteering easy. Maybe even too easy? - Sorry for that. fig.1. What a beauty ...